Money Back Guarantee
Money Back Guarantee
We offer a limited way to request the money you paid (i.e. make a refund). A refund is only possible to the original payment source. The following rules must be strictly followed to ensure you receive a successful refund.
Regardless of the time limit within which it is possible to cancel the services you have requested and request a refund, you can request the following types of refund before approving the document delivered.
- A 100% refund in the event:
- A payment error was made (for example, double payment, identical orders, etc.). The case must be reported to us immediately. Refunds are only possible if the author has not yet been assigned,
- then there happens to be no suitable writer available. In such a case, you will be contacted and we will issue you a refund.
- You will no longer need the text material because the deadline has passed and has not been delivered to you. In this case, no text material will be sent to you. You also have no right to use materials that you have previously received for this order.
- A 70% refund if:
- Order completion after a writer’s commission starts, with less than 50% of the expiration deadline. The author should receive compensation for work already done during this period.
- A 50% refund if:
- No author is available for review.
- The termination of the order after a writer’s commission starts, so that more than 50% of the period has already expired. The author must be compensated for the work already done during this period.
Sending text material for review means that you generally approve of your order and only minor adjustments are required. In this case, a 100% refund is not possible if the text material is submitted for review.
If the author is late in reviewing his work, our Customer Experience Manager will estimate and define the amount of the refund based on the valuation of your order. Please note that in this case the refund cannot exceed 50% of the price you originally paid for your order.
Please note that the refund option does not apply to:
- Assignment of multiple choice questions;
- the store credit you used;
- Cases in which the quality assurance departments consider that their initial instructions are followed;
- Discounts and optional services such as VIP customer service, TOP Writer, summary, plagiarism report, sources used, table of contents / structure and editor verification;
- Cases where you have already clicked the “Approve” button.
- Assignment of multiple choice questions and problem solving tasks. The use of the answers provided by the author automatically means their approval. If the author receives less than 50% of the correct answers, he may qualify for partial credit. The amount of the credit is determined separately by the Customer Experience Manager.
Time to think
Your order may be canceled in other circumstances and for any reason after the order has been placed and thereafter within fourteen (14) days (this is a “Refund Period”) from the date your order was accepted. (exactly as indicated in the “Conclusion of the contract” clause). In this case, the refund is no longer possible after this period.
By contacting us, you can exercise your right to a refund. If you want to be on time for your order by the deadline, you must send your message so that your right to a refund expires before the deadline.
Your order is subject to a full refund (100%) of the total cost of the services you have paid if we have not delivered the services as requested until the refund period has expired.
Conversely, if we start providing the requested services before the refund deadline, you will need to make a payment for the services we started before contacting us.
You will receive any type of refund within fourteen (14) days from the date you indicate that you have chosen to cancel your order. This will be used to issue the refund using the same payment method that you originally used, unless we have agreed otherwise.